1. Do you have any puppies available now? See our “Litters” page for announcements. Please do not text me with your inquiry, as with so much spam going on these days, I do not respond to texts only. Phone calls and emails are always welcome!
2. How much are your puppies? The price of my puppies is $1500, which is fair and reasonable for the quality of puppies and pedigrees I am breeding. There is lots of valuable information regarding if a golden is right for you and how to find a reputable breeder with quality, well-bred puppies on the Golden Retriever Club of America’s website, here, and I am always available to provide more information as well!
3. Do you ship puppies? No, I prefer not to ship puppies. However, I will consider driving to deliver puppies under certain circumstances.
4. Can I come to visit your kennel? I do not run a large “kennel”, this is simply my home! But, yes, visits are welcome, and you should meet your breeder before deciding on one. I do all I can to accommodate visits. If I have very young puppies, for their safety and well-being, I am careful about visits from outsiders and make that judgement on a case-to-case basis.
5. Why can’t I pick my own puppy? I know how anxious everyone feels when getting a new puppy, and how much you want that puppy to be “perfect”. That is why I raise my puppies in an enriched environment, in which I carefully observe and evaluate them for structure, personality, temperament, work abilities, etc. In doing so, I know them better than anyone, and therefore, I know in what type of home every puppy will be well-suited. Believe me, I want your relationship to be a life-long successful one, just as much as you do!